mandag 27. august 2018

School expectations

Sandvika vgs expectations
I think that this year will be both fun and educational. I really look forward to seeing how the different teachers will solve the problem of the school being a boring place. I would be happy to see the teachers using creative and entertaining ways of teaching, rather than doing tasks in a book.
I also expect the teacher to use more creative and entertaining ways of teaching than doing tasks in a book.
I`ve chosen the ssp line, specializing in IT. This will allow me to either get better grades or having lots of free time in the third grade. The drawback is extra work in first grade, but I think that doing that work now is a smarter choice than doing it later since third grade is usually the one with the most stress and work. Also, knowledge of the IT subject will allow me to better understand the technology revolution.

This blog is a task from an English class

This is a picture of me looking forward to videregående skole:














1 kommentar:

  1. Written well. It's interesting to read about your expectations.

    SvarSlett